Code Simulator 12-Lead Arrhythmia Simulator – ZOLL
Pace and defibrillate directly into this interactive 12-lead ECG simulator through your hands-free defibrillation cable.
Connects directly to monitor
• Does not work with manikin
• Simulate electrical capture with your external pacer. Press simulator capture key to select one of four preset pacing capture levels: 70, 80, 90, or 100mA. When pacer current is greater than selected capture level, paced beats appear on your monitor. Waveforms for pacing include: Sinus Brady (two), 1st degree A-V block, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs, and 3rd degree A-V block.
• Simulate cardioversion with your manual, semi-automatic, or automatic defibrillator. Activate “convert” feature to select - before defib discharge - another rhythm to run immediately after defib discharge. Waveforms for defibrillator training include: V. Fib., V. Tach (high rate), V. Tach (low rate), Torsade, A. Fib, A. Flutter, PSVT, Sinus Tach, Sinus Rhythm, Sinus Rhythm with PVCs, Asystole, and NSR.
• Generate realistic 12-lead ECG rhythms. Connect your ECG cable to simulator’s 10 ECG snaps. Independent chest lead and limb lead ECG signals create realistic 12-lead ECGs for each rhythm. Generate ST segment and T wave abnormalities including: Anterior MI, Inferior MI, Antero-Septal ST Elevation, Anterior ST Depression, Lateral ST Elevation, and Inferior ST Elevation.
• LED indicators: pacer pulse detection, defib discharge detection, and low battery.